Thursday, February 11

Ugly trendz

Google launched their new Facebook rival as you no doubt saw. I haven't used it yet, but its already on my shitlist for doing something I've seen a heckuva lot of recently.
The only choices you have regarding Buzz are...

Sweet! Check out Buzz


Nah, go to my inbox

I can't take much more of this. Computers run our airplanes, our money, our lives, and now they're talking like, like...



Let this end here and now. To take our blog mind off of this, let's enjoy this video.

3 Comments:

Blogger imderek said...

The copy for google buzz really is horrendous. It's hard to believe such a smart company would put that kind of garbage out there. Has anyone been using Waves? I found the beta version hard to use and a bit annoying, however I'm still hoping the final release will be awesome.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then the bastards take away the video that was meant to take our minds off this...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Robert Scabbage said...

for now we've all heard it already, but we could replace it with this video, which isn't much better than the images my imagination came up with hearing it on CDR Radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEYKRF5IA&feature=player_embedded

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home