Monday, August 23

Hey That's My Idea!

I've long joked around about my dream to become the man with the most children around the world. I mostly express this idea to the ladies in my life just to see what type of reaction they have. Um, so far they've all hated the idea, 100%, and most of them don't even think it's funny that I would joke about something like fathering hundreds of children throughout the world, but I find it's worth making them think I'm a dick just to see the look on their faces.
Anyway, this video of Antonio Cromartie explaining the virtues of being a good father while he struggles to remember the names of all his children, including his five or six 3 year-olds, well, it's just pure joy for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home