Thursday, August 26

What The Hell Pantages?


I've been hooked on the Bill Burr Monday Morning podcast for, I don't know, the last two months? It was available on iTunes, then only through his website, then back on iTunes again. If you don't know it yet, then do yourself a favor and check it out.
Beyond that, I thought I'd mention he is doing a tour soon, and he's stopping in Minneapolis at the Pantages Theater. I've been thinking it might be a good reason to come out for the weekend. You know, see friends, go to a show, spend the weekend, and head back. I wouldn't even need to take any time off. But here is the deal breaker, Pantages is asking too fucking much for tickets. $237 is the most expensive, and $80 is the cheapest. Give me a break. How can they charge that? Is that even real? If it is, then there are only going to be about 20 people there. I bet someone at Pantages thinks Bill Burr is a top comedian or something. I gotta find out if those prices are right. If they are, then I'll just go check him out in Seattle in November, for $25 tickets.

Check out www.themmpodcast.com and www.billburr.com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jared Thiele said...

well I guess I could have done a little more digging, and eventually I did, and that's when I came to find that Pantages is only asking $26 for the tickets. But I swear to God, try typing in Pantages Theater MN into google and try finding tickets through their website, those outrages prices come up.
Anyway, I'm thinking about making a trip out to MN just for this show. I hopes some of you dudes want to go.

12:25 PM  
Blogger ryanerik said...

Lucky you! Wish I could join.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home